School of Music

General Facility Questions - FAQs

Q: How do I request a locker?
A: To request a locker, contact Morgan Sieg (, MU 448 or send an email request.

Q: Are students permitted to use a performance hall or ensemble room if no one has reserved the room?
A: With faculty approval, students are permitted to reserve a performance hall or ensemble room for school-related purposes. Students are not allowed to use a room without a reservation. To reserve a hall or ensemble room, see Michael Solema (, MU 327 or send an email request. Link to Request Form: 

Q: What are the Music & Communication Building hours?
A: Building hours are:

7:00 am - 11:00 pm, Monday through Saturday
12:00 noon - 11:00 pm, Sunday

Q: Is there a lost and found at CSU?
A: The main on-campus Lost and Found location is the Information Desk on the first floor of the Student Center which is managed by Conference Services. If you have lost an item, you may go to the Information Desk and, with a description of the item, see if it has been turned in. If you have found an item, please take it to the Information Desk. All persons who bring an item to Lost and Found are asked to complete an entry in the Lost and Found Log. All items are kept until the end of the current semester. Items that are not claimed are either donated to a local charity or disposed of, as applicable.

Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Sunday through Saturday
Phone: 216.687.5151