Posted on April 19, 2023 at 2:48 PM, updated April 19, 2023 at 3:38 PM Print
Several graduate students in the Department of Psychology have been recognized for a bevy of academic acomplishments in research, teaching, and community engagement during the spring semester. Congratulations to these outstanding students for the exceptional accomplishments!!!
Graduate Student Research Awards
- Swanaya Gurjar (Clinical MA program)
- Breanna Meadows (Clinical MA program)
- Ashleen Pinto (Clinical MA program; Ashleen was also recently awarded a 2023 Student Research Award Honorable Mention from APS)
- Salayna Hritz (Clinical MA program)
- Abbey Behrend (ADA PhD program)
- Morgan Minyo (ADA PhD program)
College of Graduate Studies Student Awards
- Grace Blatt (Psychological Science MA program): Excellence Award in Engagement and Social Advocacy
- Amanda MacNeil (ADA PhD program): Excellence Award in Graduate Student Teaching (Amanda was also honored with the 2023 Innovation and Aging Student Award from the Ohio Association for Gerongology and Education)
- Sophia Cook (Clinical MA program): Outstanding Master's Research Award
- Claire Grant (ADA PhD program): Excellent Master's Research Award
- Sara Conley (Clinical MA program): Excellent Master's Research Award
- Morgan Minyo (ADA PhD program): Excellent Doctoral Research Award
We also want to give a special congratulations to two of our remarkable undergraduate students for receiving two very esteemed honors this semester. India Matthews and Terrin Akstens were recently named the College of Arts and Sciences Valedictorian and Salutatorian, respectively. They will both be recognized at a reception on May 3, along with Outstanding Senior honorees Amber Finley and Jennifer Loughrey.
Once again, many congratulations to our fantastic students!!!!