On Friday, April 3, 2020 the Department of Psychology hosted the Second Annual Viking Series: Data Blitz. The Data Blitz provides an opportunity at the end of each spring semester for faculty and students from the Department of Psychology to gather and share their discoveries from the last year as well as learn about the work their colleagues and fellow students have been pursuing. Because of the COVID-19 closure this year, the 2020 Viking Series: Data Blitz was held via Zoom.
The Department of Psychology thanks everyone who participated and viewed the 2020 Viking Series: Data Blitz. We hope to see you all again in 2021!
2020 Viking Series Data Blitz Presenters:
Presenter: Evan Basting
- Lab: The HEART Laboratory
- Title: A Meta-Analysis Exploring the Effect of Parent-to-Child Aggression on Later Dating Abuse in Adolescence and Young Adulthood
Presenter: Lucas Hamilton
- Lab: Aging, Cognition, and Emotion (ACE) Laboratory
- Title: Testing Theoretical Postulates of Emotional Reactivity and Recovery Across Adulthood and Old Age
Presenter: Mike Horvath
- Lab: Organizational Psychology Research Laboratory
- Title: The Role of Offender Religiosity in Reactions to Workplace Offense
Presenter: Morgan Minyo
- Lab: Dementia and Family Caregiving Laboratory
- Title: Understanding the Behaviors of Individuals with Dementia Through a Person-Centered Care Approach