Friday, September 15, 2023 - Golden Apple Award winners announced.
There are those who teach. And there are those who inspire.
CSU is filled with faculty and staff members who have a knack for leaving a lasting mark on the lives of students. And this year, alumni honored 32 of them with a Golden Apple Award.
Sponsored by the Young Alumni Council in collaboration with the CSU Alumni Association, the Golden Apple Awards recognize the outstanding contributions of our dedicated faculty and staff, and their positive impact on CSU students.
Congratulations to this year's Arts and Sciences recipients.
- Stephen Slane, Psychology
- David Brockett, School of Music
- Angel Reyes-Rodriguez, McNair Scholars
- Angelin Chang, School of Music
- Linda Quinn, Statistics
- Kristi Ninnemann, Psychology
- Ulrich Zurcher, Physics
- Barbara Szigeti, College of Arts and Sciences Student Services
- Sara Froehlich, Department of Math and Statistics
- Maureen "Reenie" Pruitt, Department of World Languages, Literatures, and Cultures*